Integrated Minds Clinic is an Australian psychological and counseling practice that serves Individual therapy, Couples Therapy, Family Therapy, Teen Psychology, and Child Psychology. The Integrated Minds Clinic manager said, "You should meet a Psychologist when you find yourself unwell, uncomfortable feelings, or become anxious facing daily problems." She also explains, "Integrated Minds Clinic provides highly trained, fully regulated, and registered Psychologists with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA). We are using only evidenced-based techniques to give you actionable steps to create a fulfilling and meaningful life."
More on The PennZone
- New Study: MindSciences Unwinding Anxiety App Reduces Physician Anxiety and Cynicism by Half
- Gov. Wolf, Sec. of Health: Pennsylvania on Statewide Stay-at-Home Order Beginning at 8 PM Tonight, "Most Prudent Option to Stop the Spread"
- Thomas Lane named to the National Small Business Association (NSBA) Leadership Council. N
- Bellefonte MedTech Company Shifts to Producing Face Shields During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Advanced Fever-detection Technology to Protect Against COVID-19 Launched by National Life Safety / Security Provider
Mental health therapy has an important role in modern society. By attending psychological therapy sessions, a person can improve their quality of life. Other benefits of psychological therapy and treatments include a reduction in anxiety, clearer thinking, improving moods, a greater sense of calm or inner peace, increasing self-esteem, improvements in relationships, and reduced risk of depression.
Integrated Minds Clinic provides evidenced-based techniques to cope with stress and anxiety. Integrated Minds Clinic is available to support its clients with trained and experienced psychologists with a professional approach to overcoming their clients' mental health problems. To book a session or make an appointment with our Psychologists, please call (07) 5458 4800 or visit the official website at www.psychologysunshinecoast.com.au.
About Integrated Minds Clinic
Integrated Minds Clinic is one of the well respected Integrative health clinics on the Sunshine Coast, Australia. The company aims to provide professional psychological therapy and consultation, which include treatment for Stress, Anxiety, ADHD, Autism, Depression, Grief & Loss, and Postnatal Depression. Integrated Minds Clinic has been operating on the coast for seven years. The clinic is also serving a consultation and therapy session for individuals, families, couples, children, and teens. For more information about Integrated Minds Clinic and its services, please visit https://www.psychologysunshinecoast.com.au/.
More on The PennZone
- Charlotte-Based Real Estate Tech Startup Close Off Market, Inc. Launches New (Beta) Platform
- Affordable Dental Solutions in Limerick Remains Open During COVID-19 to Handle Emergency Care
- Arizona Businesswoman Launches Giveaway to Support Students During School Closure
- Ideanomics Announces Operations Back to Normal; Announces $8.1 Million in Orders
- Easton Dentist Remains Open During COVID-19 to Offer Emergency Dental Services
Latest on The PennZone
- Harrisburg Orthodontist Offering Braces for Only $3,995
- Selectech Launches Healthcare Division
- STG Logistics handles first FEMA charter of medical supplies
- COVID-19 UPDATE: Coronavirus Positive Patients' can use Sargas' Remote Monitoring platform to free up hospital beds and Medical Staff
- PREIT Takes Steps to Improve Liquidity Position
- Smartglasses Roadmap – the 20's: New report details $34B market. Smartglasses replace smart phones and smart watches by 2030
- Books:Author Doris S. Hall has released New Book: The Heart Speaks of Love, Spirit, Life & Death
- Declaración del Gobernador Wolf sobre el compromiso a tratar a todos los residentes de Pennsylvania de manera justa y equitativa durante la pandemia de COVID-19
- Youth IGF Global Movement as Official Committee of Safer Internet Day 2020 in 11 Countries
- GPHCC's Dine Latino to boost Hispanic restaurant businesses
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf and Sec. of Health Expand 'Stay at Home' Order to Carbon, Cumberland, Dauphin and Schuylkill Counties, Extend School Closures Indefinitely
- Sweet James Offers Employees Emergency Relief and Help with Medical Bills
- Symplast Announced as Platinum Vendor of the American Med Spa Association; to Present Educational Webinar on Telehealth to all Society Members
- Maestro International Cargo handles sixteen COVID-19 charters in March including three pharma-only charters totaling 200 metric tons
- Oberon Wi-Fi Access Point Mounting Solutions Now Available in iBwave Network Components Database
- ExpressCells Appoints Wendy DiCicco to Board of Directors
- Gov. Wolf Statement on Commitment to Fair and Equitable Treatment of All Pennsylvanians During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Reduced prices for mental health support during the difficulty and unknowns of Coronavirus
- HoloBuilder Welcomes Takenaka Corporation to Their Innovators Club
- The Town Kitchen, PBC launches TTK Provisions to Serve Youth-Crafted, Locally Sourced Food and Essentials to Households in SF Bay Area