- International Paper Opens Its Newest Corrugated Packaging Facility in Atglen, Pennsylvania
- Dyson Williams, Adam Poitras, Callum Jones First Three Selections in 2023 NLL Draft
- Rite Aid and Bartell Drugs Announce Availability of Appointments for Updated COVID-19 Vaccine
GLENVIEW, Ill., Dec. 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Envoy Solutions announced today that it has acquired Scranton, Pa.-based Pennsylvania Paper & Supply Company (Penn Paper). While its iconic building is most famous for its appearance in the opening credits of "The Office," the 100-year-old Penn Paper, is well known in the industry as a full-service, specialized distributor of facilities supplies, jan-san equipment and supplies, and industrial packaging solutions. The acquisition helps further expand Envoy Solutions' footprint in the Pennsylvania, New York, and New Jersey markets.
"We are excited to have Penn Paper join the Envoy Solutions family of companies," said Mark M. Fisher, CEO of Envoy Solutions. "Douglas Fink, his family, and his team have built a great company that is focused on delivering exceptional client service and building a strong culture among its employees. Together, we'll continue to grow and serve clients locally and throughout the U.S. market by solving their toughest challenges."
More on The PennZone
- Exeter Orthodontics in Harrisburg Offers Traditional Braces at an Unbeatable All-Inclusive Price
- Heartland Soccer Association and VidSport Launch Groundbreaking Live Streaming Service at Garmin Olathe Soccer Complex
- COE Distributing's J.D. Ewing Honored with Top Workplaces Leadership Award
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Lumen Technologies, Inc. (LUMN) Investors
- Maryland Sedation Dentistry and Surgical Center Opens in Frederick Maryland
Pennsylvania Paper & Supply Company, also known as Penn Paper, was founded in 1922 and is one of the oldest businesses in the commonwealth to be continuously led by a direct descendant of the founder. The company, which serves industry, healthcare, education, food processing, building management, hospitality, and government clients, prides itself on its knowledgeable salespeople and providing exceptional customer service. Penn Paper and its clients will continue to have access to world-class products and services while being part of a growing national platform.
"Throughout our history, we've always looked for new ways to meet and exceed our client's expectations," said Douglas Fink, the third generation President of Penn Paper. "Coming together with Envoy Solutions will help us continue to do so. Joining Envoy Solutions, which I believe to have the best team and strategy the industry has to offer, is the perfect way to honor and continue my family's century-long legacy of service to our community, our employees, and the marketplace."
More on The PennZone
- LokiBots is one of the 35 early-stage Generative AI startups selected for AWS ML Elevate program 2023 cohort
- Mil-Spec Safety & Security Launches New Website
- WATCH: How Automatic Voter Registration Makes Pennsylvania's Elections More Secure
- Trinity Prairie Real Estate Lists Mesmerizing 16.78-Acre Estate in Colleyville, Texas
- Lehigh Valley Health Network and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Announce Affiliation Agreement
About Envoy Solutions:
Glenview, Ill.-based Envoy Solutions is a specialized distributor and solution provider serving the U.S. market through a family of regional distributors. We specialize in Jan-San, foodservice, packaging, and marketing execution. Envoy Solutions offers a broad catalog of top brands and products, along with deep expertise and advice, to help our client-partners succeed. We are driven to make facilities cleaner and more sustainable, people safer, and operations more productive, every day. For more information, please visit www.envoysolutions.com.
About Pennsylvania Paper & Supply Company:
Pennsylvania Paper & Supply Company is a 100-year-old, third-generation, comprehensive, multi-dimensional products, and services distributor serving the needs of industry, healthcare, education, food processing, building management, hospitality, and government throughout eastern and central PA, the southern tier of NY, and northwestern NJ. For more information, please visit www.papaper.com/100year.
SOURCE Envoy Solutions
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- Exeter Orthodontics in Allentown Leads with Affordable Invisalign Solutions
- Tobu Railway Launches Its Latest Model "Spacia X" Express Train with 40% Reduced CO2 Emissions Compared with the Previous Spacia Fleet
- Sandrine Parkins Appointed as Head of Operations for Harvey Medical, a ClariMed Company USA - English EspaÃ±a - espaÃ±ol Deutschland - Deutsch USA - English
- Axiros Launches a New Release of their USP Agent - AXACT 2023.4
- ToastiQueen Inaugural Event: Empowering Women in Business for Financial and Mental Wellness
- North Carolina Entrepreneur Awarded 2023 Small Business Advocate of the Year By NSBA
- Instant Gourmet Coffee With The Authentic Taste & Refreshing Smell Of Cafe De Olla, Infused With The Wonderful Health Benefits Of Superfoods
- Fulton Financial Corporation Declares Quarterly Common and Preferred Dividends
- Berlin Packaging Fires Female Executive Following Complaints of Discrimination
- Carol Prushan Appointed Senior Vice President, Advancement and Alumni Relations at The American College of Financial Services
- Falcomm selected for 2023 TechCrunch Startup Battlefield 200
- What People Are Saying About Governor Shapiro Implementing Automatic Voter Registration in Pennsylvania
- Patton Acquires Tone Commander
- Customer Agility Framework™ soft launch
- THOR'S SKYR LAUNCHES NEW LACTOSE-FREE SKYR FORMULA ACROSS ALL FLAVORS
- Dash Solutions Launches Redesigned Security Platform Including New Regulatory Standards
- Introducing EZ.Insure's New Self-Enrollment Health Insurance Comparison Tool
- New Kickstarter Campaign - 7 Exclusive Novels from Ray Keating
- Moolwan releases 10 new Home Decor Items to help customers decorate their homes into opulent masterpieces
- Governor Shapiro Implements Automatic Voter Registration in Pennsylvania, Joining Bipartisan Group of States That Have Taken Commonsense Step to Make Voter Registration More Streamlined and Secure