A spike in smoking and junk food eating was also apparent, with 30.5% reporting an increase in tobacco consumption since the introduction of Covid-19 restrictions. Women were considerably more likely to increase junk food consumption, at over 54% compared with almost 37% of men. More than half aged 70 or over reported that their frequency of exercising had decreased since being asked to cocoon in their homes, the CSO report found. Over four in ten who were very concerned about household stress from confinement reported an increase in alcohol consumption and drug abuse, while just over three in ten, who said they felt lonely at least some of the time in the past four weeks, reported an increase in drinking.
More on The PennZone
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Announces $53 Million in Additional Support for Child Care Providers
- Pennsylvania Arts Organizations Receive $2.3 Million in Pandemic Relief
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 Earnings & Appoints Advisor to Ideanomics' MEG and Medici Motor Works
- TVS Classic Sports Network.Com Ramps Up Summer Schedule With 100 New Classic Sports events
Along with the recent coronavirus crisis and many people being locked down in their homes, addictions, especially alcohol has spiked, and people need help and support from a specialist. AASOLVED program, an alcohol and addiction treatment has been helping people in the privacy of their own home for years.
The video learning program is easy, affordable, and effective mental health support. The program supports those struggling to maintain or reduce addictive use is what's important in the recent crisis.
Founder Dr. William D. Horton, Psy.D, CADC, CI, MH said,"We are not trying to set up a medical-free zone but provide an accessible, safe space where we offer a self-paced 12 module online learning program based on a scientific method with supportive families providing access to our resources if necessary." The main reasons why alcoholism affects so much in a person's life are: Life Long Relapse, Mental Health Issues including anxiety, depression & PTSD, Psychological problems that we often don't even recognize or understand, ADD/ADHD a complex disorder characterized through excessive drinking, and many more.
More on The PennZone
- Astor Capital Launches $45M AI Investment Initiative
- Astor Capital Fund to Establish Charitable Giving Wing – $47M Project
- Dream2Career, LLC Certified By the Women's Business Enterprise National Council
- The DiSTI Corporation Names John Hayward Chief Executive Officer
- Filling The Void - Where Can You List Your Cannabis Dispensary Today?
About the Founder
Dr. William D. Horton, Psy.D, CADC, CI, MH, the founder of AASOLVED is one of the world's Leading Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Trainers. He is also A Licensed Psychologist, Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor, and Master Hypnotist. Dr. Will founded the Alcohol and Addiction Solution Program to give support and help people regain control of their lives by changing their relationship with alcohol. With the right mentor and tools, anyone can overcome an alcohol addiction as a result of alcohol abuse, he did it, and you can too!
For more information about the program, please visit https://aasolved.com.
Latest on The PennZone
- The House Used by General George Washington at Valley Forge Still Stands Today
- News:Boost Your Social Media Presence with The Best Followers
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- Pennsylvania: Reopening Phase Orders Updated to Include Last County Moving to Green on July 3
- Kopp Glass Releases New Version of Popular UV LED Product Database
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help
- Gov. Wolf: 'Wear a mask, Pennsylvania'
- Torres Law Joins Alliott Group, The World's Sixth-Largest Multidisciplinary Alliance Of Professional Services Firms
- Pennsylvania: Wolf Administration: Life Science Company Expansion to Bring New Jobs to Chester County
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf: More Than $2 Million in Grants for Employment Services for Individuals with Opioid Use Disorder
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Established For Six Channel Home Shopping Bundle for TVS TV Networks.Com
- F.N.B. Corporation Schedules Second Quarter 2020 Earnings Report and Conference Call
- Senseeker Establishes In-House Wafer Testing Capability
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Jamie Donnelly on CFO of the Year Award
- THE JUSTICE COURT Reality TV Show Features Real-life Cases and Sound Legal Edutainment
- Custom Ink Author's Showcase Part I and Part II
- AUA College of Medicine Launches International Track for UK Medical Students
- Top-Level Website Management Services in Nigeria Offered at Affordable Prices
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf: Sec. of Health Signs Expanded Mask-Wearing Order
- CMC Group Inc. Announces Senior Leadership Transition