With these orders effective at 12:01 a.m., tomorrow every county in the commonwealth will be in the green phase. The administration reminds Pennsylvanians that masks are required when leaving home.
The Wolf Administration supports local officials who choose to maintain additional restrictions, such as the restrictions in place in Philadelphia and Allegheny counties, and has honored requests for more restrictions throughout the phased reopening process.
Gov. Wolf's Process to Reopen Pennsylvania includes details of each phase of reopening.
After a county transitions to the yellow phase, we closely monitor for increased risk, such as significant outbreaks. If overall risk remains mitigated for 14 days, we transition the county to the green phase.
The green phase eases most restrictions by lifting the stay-at-home and business closure orders to allow the economy to strategically reopen while continuing to prioritize public health.
While this phase facilitates a return to a "new normal," it is equally important to continue to monitor public health indicators and adjust orders and restrictions as necessary to ensure the spread of disease remains at a minimum. It is also imperative that people wear masks in public spaces.
More on The PennZone
- Reuben's Meal Plans Launched Discount Prices on Its Monthly Diet Meal Plans
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Announces $96 Million for Small Businesses Impacted by COVID-19
- "The Best Soccer Show," Officially Launches August 12; U.S. Soccer's Sporting Director Earnie Stewart as First Guest
- Clarity Gold Reported 2.32 oz/t Au - Sent Crews to Three High Grade Gold Properties in BC
- Doctor Develops Personalized Solution to COVID-19 Threat
Work and Congregate Settings Restrictions
- Continued Telework Strongly Encouraged Businesses with In-Person Operations Must Follow Updated Business and Building Safety Requirements All Businesses Operating at 50% Occupancy in the Yellow Phase May Increase to 75% Occupancy Masks Are Required in Businesses Child Care May Open Complying with Guidance Congregate Care Restrictions in Place Prison and Hospital Restrictions Determined by Individual Facilities Schools Subject to CDC and Commonwealth Guidance
- Large Gatherings of More Than 250 Prohibited Masks Are Required in all Public Spaces Restaurants and Bars Open at 50% Occupancy Personal Care Services (including hair salons and barbershops) Open at 50% Occupancy and by Appointment Only Indoor Recreation, Health and Wellness Facilities, and Personal Care Services (such as gyms and spas) Open at 50% Occupancy with Appointments Strongly Encouraged All Entertainment (such as casinos, theaters, and shopping malls) Open at 50% Occupancy Construction Activity May Return to Full Capacity with Continued Implementation of Protocols
More on The PennZone
- Avantor Announces Credit Rating Upgrade by S&P Global Ratings
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Announces a $20M Fintech Venture with Braintree in the Coming Year
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Has Announced an Equity Investment in a Brantstone Properties Development Project – London, Slated 2023
- What if Bon Jovi's Drummer Had Been an Indian Temple Musician From 800AD?
- Garage Door Repair Services Minneapolis Installs and Replaces Smart Garage Door Openers
The latest business guidance, including outdoor recreation guidance, can be found here.
Preliminary sports guidance can be found here.
Summer camp guidance can be found here.
The Governor's amended green phase order can be found here.
The Secretary of Health's amended green phase order can be found here.
SHARE Email Facebook Twitter
Latest on The PennZone
- TVS Pet Parade Network Sets Wildside! Marathon for August
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived
- Avoiding the 17a-4 Quagmire - AdvisorVault's Guide for Small FINRA Firms
- Tax Deed Investing Workshop on August 16, 2020
- Pennsylvania: Gobernador Wolf: $10.5 millones para ayudar a los centros de educación profesional y técnica a reanudar su funcionamiento
- Pennsylvania: La Administración Wolf destaca los mayores esfuerzos para ampliar la disponibilidad de pruebas COVID-19
- DSP Signs Hotshot Author Chris Smith—A Burgeoning Western Fiction Force
- Small Professor - A Jawn Supreme (Vol. 2)
- Introducing API® AQUASPIN™, Mars Fishcare's Newest Water-testing Technology!
- News-The rise of decentralized stablecoins-Aapleforth
- TVS Cartoon Network Sets The Skruffy Group As its First Original Production
- Pennsylvania: Wolf Administration Provides Recommendation for School and Recreational Youth Sports
- Harrisburg Orthodontist Straightening Smiles with Affordable Braces
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf: $10.5 Million to Help Career and Technical Education Centers Resume Operations
- Eric Bopp Announces He's Running for Judge
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Sewage Macerator System for Homes and Businesses (MTN-3463)
- Pennsylvania: Wolf Administration Highlights Increased Efforts to Expand COVID-19 Testing Availability
- First Lady, Agriculture Secretary: Every Pennsylvanian Deserves Access to Fresh, Local Food
- ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards
- Tom Urquhart, Ph.D., joins IOTech Systems as SVP of Professional Services