- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Reacts to Dismantling of Roe v. Wade: "Elections Matter"
- Citadel Credit Union's Business Banking Team Ready for August Launch
- REVIVV® Hair Growth Serum & Maskād® Post Procedure Face Masks by WETHRIVV™ Exhibit in Las Vegas
Gov. Tom Wolf today reminded businesses in Berks, Chester, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lehigh, Montgomery, and Schuylkill counties impacted by Tropical Depression Ida that applications for U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) working capital loans are due July 6. The disaster loan program is available to small businesses, small agricultural cooperatives, small businesses engaged in aquaculture and most private nonprofit organizations affected by the remnants of Tropical Depression Ida on Sept. 1-3, 2021.
"We know that the recovery from a historic storm like Ida has extended well beyond the days and weeks after the storm passed, waters receded and debris removed," Gov. Wolf said. "Businesses impacted by the storm still qualify for federal aid and I urge those businesses in affected counties to apply today for this critical support."
More on The PennZone
- High-Quality and Affordable Braces in Springfield Available from Exeter Orthodontics
- Southampton Dentures from DICE Dental Start at Only $499
- Always Ontime: Chaos City - Super Hero Graphic Novel with Neal Adams Cover Launches from Panopolis Metaverse
- Kelusky, Dietrich, Dawick, Gregoire, Lyle & Jeremy Thompson Nab Honors As NLL Opens Awards
- New Hampshire Becomes the 15th State to Require Personal Finance as a Core Academic Subject
These federal Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDLs) are for working capital needs caused by the disaster and are available even if the business did not suffer any physical damage.
Loan amounts can be up to $2 million with interest rates of 2.855% for small businesses and 2% for private nonprofit organizations, with terms up to 30 years.
Applicants may apply online using the Electronic Loan Application (ELA) via the SBA's secure website at DisasterLoanAssistance.sba.gov/ela/s/ and should apply under SBA declaration # 17216.
SHARE Email Facebook Twitter
Latest on The PennZone
- Kindle FREE June 28-29: Powerful new memoir from Santa Molina-Marshall poised to help heal abuse victims through inspiring storytelling
- GoodLoan.io announces new program to unlock up to $500,000 for Home Equity Investment
- It's Time To Share Your Story!
- Beck Properties Group Hires Professional Marketing Team
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Signs Bill Establishing Newborn Screening for Infant Viral Infection
- Cosplay Universe" Documentary to Premiere at Anime Expo & in Theaters this Summer
- The Jefferson Institute of Bioprocessing to Bring Biologics Training to Budd Bioworks
- Kano Laboratories, Makers of Kroil, Announces Refreshed Branding for Extended Line of Industrial Product Solutions
- Exeter Orthodontics in Lancaster Accepting New Patients
- Pennsylvania: First Lady Frances Wolf Visits Bucks County Community College to Discuss College Hunger and Affordability
- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Announces Commonwealth, Norfolk Southern Operating Agreement to Expand Western Pa. Passenger-Rail Access
- Fathym announces the addition of Sergio Sotolongo to its board of directors
- SIFCO ASC launches new game changing plating system with dripless technology
- BetMGM Expands BetQL Network Relationship as the Presenting Sportsbook Partner
- Prolific Author Tam R. Luc Celebrates Positive Title IX Achievements and Pushes Businesswomen to the Next Level with Boss Up Summit
- BIOLASE ANNOUNCES SUPPORT FOR PROJECT HOME
- SwanBio Presents Design of Innovative Natural History Study Aimed to Evolve Understanding of Adrenomyeloneuropathy and Inform Future Treatments
- Avion Medical Skin Centres to offer innovative treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer patients
- Launch of Def Leppard beauty collection creating Hysteria in the makeup industry
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Applauds President Biden's Signing of First Comprehensive Gun Violence Package in Decades