- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Signs Fourth Renewal of COVID-19 Disaster Declaration to Aid in Response and Recovery
- Purolite Adds to Its Lawsuit Against Accounting Firm Citrin Cooperman and Its Principals for Professional Misconduct, Negligence, Forgery, and Fraudulent Misrepresentation
- First Lady Frances Wolf's Virtual Photo Exhibit to Include Submissions from Pennsylvanians with Visual Impairments
"In this digital era, memories can be captured using many different devices, but they can only be eternally preserved in print," said Gov. Wolf. "Pennsylvania is happy to welcome Artsy Couture to the commonwealth and is proud to support them as they create jobs, capture life's moments, and provide a critical service to local photographers."
As part of Artsy Couture's relocation and expansion efforts, the company has purchased an existing 73,850-square-foot building in Springettsbury Township. The relocation includes the purchase of the building, renovations, new equipment, furniture, and job training costs. The company has committed to investing $5.6 million into the project.
More on The PennZone
- Dental Implants Available from Springfield Dentist Starting at Only $750
- Pennsylvania: First Lady Frances Wolf Discusses Resiliency of PA Small Business Community and Highlights Resources for Support
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of Immunovant, Inc. f/k/a Health Sciences Acquisitions Corporation (IMVT) Investors
- Honorary Oscar-Winner Charles Burnett brings his award winning film on COVID-19 / Black Hollywood to the Prestigious Pan African 2021 Film Festival
- In a year of recession, Lantek closes 2020 with record sales figures and customer numbers
"Our new, larger manufacturing space in York County will allow us to bring our teams together to increase efficiency, encourage collaboration and support the future growth of our business," said Artsy Couture President Harvis Kramer. "This site will offer great flexibility in our future growth across the U.S."
Nations Photo Lab received a funding proposal from the Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) for the project. The proposal includes a $50,000 Pennsylvania First grant, $125,000 in Job Creation Tax Credits to be distributed upon creating the new jobs, and a $52,800 workforce training grant. The company has also been encouraged by DCED to apply for a $2 million loan through the Pennsylvania Industrial Development Authority (PIDA).
The project was coordinated by the Governor's Action Team, an experienced group of economic development professionals who report directly to the Governor and work with businesses that are considering relocating to or expanding in Pennsylvania.
More on The PennZone
- Ready® Strengthens Collegiate Footprint, Announces Major Sports Drink Expansion
- Arconic Announces Proposed Additional Notes Offering
- The Koedo Kawagoe Spring Festival Celebrates the Arrival of Springtime in Kawagoe, Japan
- Aaron's Energy: An Unexpected Journey Through Grief and the Afterlife With My Brilliant Son
- Pretzel Pete Launches Two Gluten Free Items
"On behalf of YCEA, I am delighted to welcome Artsy Couture to York County," said Kevin Schreiber, president & CEO of the York County Economic Alliance. "Our team was pleased to support the site search process and coordinate efforts with the Governor's Action Team."
Artsy Couture is part of a family of brands under the Millman Multimedia umbrella. Its first company was founded in 1999 by CEO Ryan Millman. The full-service photography lab specializes in printing innovative products such as professional quality photo prints, museum-quality canvas prints, bright metal prints, rustic wood products, archival photo albums, photo books and more.
For more information about the Governor's Action Team or DCED, visit dced.pa.gov.
SHARE Email Facebook Twitter
Latest on The PennZone
- 8th Annual American Reality TV Awards - ARTAS Official Nominations
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Orders Flags to Half-Staff to Honor Snyder County Firefighter
- Thirst for Japanese Whisky Strong as New Standards Set
- TVS Pinball Network Adds Mr. Magoo, The Funny Company, Mighty Mouse, and Three Stooges To Schedule
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation of Ebix, Inc. (EBIX) on Behalf of Investors
- PEVO Sports Co. was recently awarded two GSA contracts with Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team's assistance
- Governor Wolf Unveils Workforce and Economic Development Plan to Get Pennsylvania Back to Work
- Statement by the Pennsylvania Governor's Advisory Commission on Asian Pacific American Affairs Condemning Racial Violence Against Asian Pacific Americans
- eCollections Debt Management Platform Announces New Business Import Tool
- PPG Completes Acquisition of Coatings Manufacturer VersaFlex
- International HPV Awareness Day Summit
- ExOne Adds ABC Corporation as 3D Printer Sales Partner in South Korea
- Legacy Gospel Series Project - New Previously Unreleased Recordings
- Winter Storm Damage and Your Insurance Claim
- TVS Light Network.Com Adds Beverly Hillbillies, Make Room For Daddy, and Petticoat Junction to Sked
- Most Effective Tools for Promoting Your Event on Facebook by Entrepreneur Ismail Sirdah
- Mentorship Book Featuring Successful Black Lawyers Created for Black Law School Aspirants Available Now for Free
- TVS Inspirational Network Adds Westbrook Hospital and Crossroads on WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix