- Shareholder Alert: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Robinhood Markets, Inc. Shareholders of Securities Class Action Lawsuit and Urges Investors with Significant Losses to Contact the Firm
- Central PA Wedding Shows to Begin February 20
- Pennsylvania: Wolf Administration Awards $8 Million in Grants to Increase School Safety
With female entrepreneurship growing worldwide, talented female team members in its own ranks, and female-led marketing agencies as proven partners, TAG found it time to move away from its original name: The Agency Guy.
Over 250 million women are entrepreneurs around the world and another 153 million women operate well-established businesses (Global Entrepreneurship Monitor). Additionally, in the United States, over 52% of employees in the marketing world are women (Statistica).
More on The PennZone
- Pennsylvania Commission for Women, Pennsylvania State Police, and Pennsylvania Legislative Black Caucus Host Women in Law Enforcement Discussion
- CLVT ALERT: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Announces Deadline in Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Clarivate Plc
- EQT Corporation Schedules Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Podchaser Partners With Audacy on Podcasting Insights to Enhance Podcasting Capabilities
- Kaplan Morrell Attorneys at Law Announces New Partner
"When I founded the company in 2014, I was just a guy out to help with my marketing consulting expertise – but things have changed and we have grown," said John Bertino, CEO of TAG.
After observing other marketing agencies consistently overpromise and underdeliver, Bertino knew there had to be a better way. That was the inspiration behind TAG's origins.
Today, TAG helps brands of all sizes to find the best marketing match for all of their business goals including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Digital Public Relations, Inbound Marketing, Web Design, Social Media Marketing, Pay-Per-Click Advertising, and more.
With over 200 vetted partners to serve its diverse clientele, using a singular and gender-specific word just didn't make sense anymore. It was time for a rebrand.
Dropping the word "Guy" was an easy decision, but TAG wanted to keep its initials, logo, and hard-fought brand reputation, so Bertino and his team brainstormed on words that also start with "G" but would better encapsulate the mission of the company. The word "Guide" was the perfect replacement.
More on The PennZone
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf: Stop Disrespecting Workers by Finally Raising the Minimum Wage
- Franklin Templeton Selects Ascensus to Host Personal Retirement Path Managed Account Services Offering
- Philadelphia Area Orthodontist Accepting New Patients
- Culinary And Cannabis Presents The CannaSpa Celebrity Gifting Lounge In Honor of Super Bowl LVI
- Console & Associates, P.C. Explores Possible Lawsuits Stemming from Dark Herring Scamware
"We are more than just marketing matchmakers – we truly help guide our clients to creative solutions to any challenges they face," said Melissa Rautenberg, Senior Inbound Strategist at TAG.
TAG believes the new name more accurately reflects its growing team, clients, partners, mission, and vision while also being more inclusive and socially conscious.
See the updated branding at https://www.theagencyguide.com.
About The Agency Guide
The Agency Guide is the smarter, more efficient and most reliable way to source marketing services and solutions. Our experienced team of marketing consultants provide pro bono strategy, education, and custom agency-matching to help brands find reliable marketing support.
SOURCE The Agency Guide
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- Wesco Named to 2022 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index
- IDMWORKS Nabs Top 2021 Honors as "Americas SailPoint Partner of the Year" for the Fourth Time in the Past Five Years
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Celebrates Bipartisan House Bill 253, Appropriating $225 Million to Support Health Care Workforce
- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Announces $23 Million in Second Round of Violence Intervention and Prevention Grant Program Awards
- FEIN Power Tools Welcomes William Craig – President for FEIN US
- LBC Small Cap Scores Investment in Soccer Shots
- Founder Of Sheen Magazine & Co-founder Of Chapman Products Company Featured In Vogue Magazine
- Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation of Citrix Systems, Inc. (CTXS) on Behalf of Investors
- Gemean and NimbleSystems Announce Strategic Partnership
- United States Steel Corporation Announces Strategic Investment in Carnegie Foundry to Accelerate Advanced Robotics and Autonomy Capabilities
- SURGENT ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL EDUCATION RENAMES AND INCREASES STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP AWARD TO HONOR LATE COLLEAGUE
- Right now Unique Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has the largest volume of inventory in the Burlington area!
- Center Valley Dental Accepting New Patients Looking for Dental Implants
- SafuCoin (SAFUCOIN) announces it will provide a critical missing part of the infrastructure for the crypto economy – a 'trust layer'
- New hire power hitters bring additional strategic depth to help USAM's clients
- NRx Receives Initial Report of Patient Safety and Survival from Right to Try use of ZYESAMI® (aviptadil) during Omicron Surge
- Gateway First Bank Extends Sagent Mortgage Servicing Partnership
- CyberSecurity Malaysia, EclecticIQ, and Syntx Sign MOU to Build Cyber Threat Intelligence Capabilities in the Region
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds MARA Investors of Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Filed On Their Behalf
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Leads Bi-Partisan Effort to Support Health Care Employees