The patent-pending invention provides an effective way to find the proper clothing size when shopping in-store and online. In doing so, it increases sizing accuracy. As a result, it saves time and effort and it eliminates the need to try on multiple sizes and return clothes that do not fit. The invention features a unique design that is convenient and easy to use so it is ideal for shopping establishments. Additionally, it is producible in design variations.
More on The PennZone
- Powerstage Sports Nutrition Launches New Supplements Brand for the Athlete in All of Us!
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Issues Statement on Trump Rallies in PA
- Pennsylvania: Wolf Administration: Globus Medical Manufacturing Expansion to Bring More Than 200 New Jobs to Montgomery County
- TVS Family Network Adds A Dozen New Sitcoms to its Schedule on Watch Your.TV
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
The inventor described the invention design. "My design provides added comfort and convenience for shoppers."
The original design was submitted to the Fort Lauderdale sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-FLA-3286, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location
- DECCO announces the acquisition of IngeAgro, SA and its FullCover Ultra-Low Volume Electrostatic Application Technology expanding DECCO's postharvest business footprint into new crop markets
- Pennsylvania: Governor Wolf Discusses COVID-19 Mitigation and Government Reform
- Gov. Wolf Encourages Pennsylvanians to Download and Share COVID Alert PA App, More than 70,000 Downloads Since Launch
- Exact Solar Again Included in Inc. Magazine's Annual List of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies
- IntegraCare increases hiring, emphasizes 'happiness, joy' despite pandemic
- The Need for Greater Efficacy Drives Increased Switching from Branded TNF Inhibitors to Takeda's Entyvio, Janssen's Stelara, and Pfizer's Xeljanz in US Inflammatory Bowel Disease Market
- CompuData Recognized as Top Women owned Business in Philadelphia for 2020
- Redeemable Tax Deed Investing Workshop With The Tax Lien Lady on October 18, 2020
- Alpine Air Products — Your One-Stop-Shop For All Your Indoor Air Purification Needs
- NAPA Names Two Ascensus Regional Vice Presidents to 2020 100 Top Defined Contribution (DC) Wholesale
- Independent Presidential Candidate visits African American youth organization while in Philadelphia
- Center Valley Dentists Offering Dental Implants, Dental Crowns, and Other Cosmetic Dentistry
- Pioneer Bank Opts for Indoor Air Quality Upgrades Amid Pandemic Concerns
- Utopia p2p Releases CRP (Crypton) cryptocurrency on Crypto Exchanges
- CEO Coaching International Provides Clients Value through Powerful Weekly Virtual Networking Events on Zoom
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- Net Health CEO Describes Company's Work from Anywhere Model at NARA Conference
- OncoBeta GmbH and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation sign Letter of Intent to establish manufacturing site in Australia
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME