- Phillip A. Villanueva, MD, ABNS, is being recognized by Continental Who's Who
- Beyond Visionary Has Partnered With Heal America To Host INFORM Dallas
- Gov. Wolf: Pennsylvanians Who Qualify for Rebates on Property Taxes, Rent Paid in 2021 to Receive One-Time Bonus
The invention provides an improved way to warn a closely-following motorist to back off. In doing so, it helps to prevent tailgating. As a result, it could help to reduce the risk of rear-end collisions and it provides added safety and peace of mind. The invention features an effective design that is convenient and easy to use so it is ideal for vehicle owners and manufacturers. Additionally, it is producible in design variations.
More on The PennZone
- Distinguished New York Trial Attorney and Author Donates Book Proceeds to NYU Cancer Research Center
- Treat Yourself Right This Summer With LA's Best Massage Therapy for Serious Pain Relief Near You!
- Governor Wolf: Pennsylvania's New, Lower Corporate Tax Rate Will Attract Businesses, Good Jobs
- Leading Hospitality Advisor Joins Whiteford in Pittsburgh
- Gospel Charting Artist Jeremiah Nedu Is On The Rise With New Single "Your Mercy"
The original design was submitted to the Houston sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-HUN-947, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The PennZone
- GLORILLA, ZAH SOSAA, AMBRÉ, KALAN.FRFR, KUR, DIXSON AND BECCA HANNAH JOIN THE FREEDOM STAGE AT MADE IN AMERICA 2022 IN PHILADELPHIA, PA ON SEPTEMBER 3rd AND 4th
- Construction Begins on Comprehensive Sedation Dentistry Center in Frederick Maryland
- Deadline Reminder: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Weber Inc. (WEBR)
- TEAMSTER LEADERS UNANIMOUSLY ENDORSE TENTATIVE DHL NATIONAL MASTER AGREEMENT
- Kinugawa Onsen Celebrates its 330th Anniversary AND Kawagoe City Celebrates its 100th Anniversary - Both with Fireworks!
- Pennsylvania: Gov. Wolf Urges Senate to Pass Inflation Reduction Act
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation of U.S. Bancorp (USB) on Behalf of Investors
- VA Center of North County Hosts It's First Annual VANC Fest; an Art, Music and Culinary Experience
- CORRECTING and REPLACING flipMD Launches New Industry-Disrupting Recruiting Platform, flipMD Hire
- 10 Years in the Making: #LatinaGeeks Celebrates 10th Anniversary with Inaugural Inspirada Awards & Fundraising Gala
- Orthodontist in Allentown Offers Affordable Braces
- UNITY SOFTWARE INC. Company News: Berger Montague Investigates Securities Fraud Allegations Against Unity Software Inc. (NYSE: U); Lead Plaintiff Deadline is September 6, 2022
- AIME Launches New Training Program, the AIME Academy, for the Wholesale Mortgage Community
- Gov. Wolf Celebrates Unwavering Commitment to Pennsylvania Agriculture, PA Farm Bill Investments Surpass $76 Million
- Westinghouse Congratulates Partners on Plant Vogtle Milestones
- Gov. Wolf: Education Funding Is an Investment in Pennsylvania's Future
- Pennsylvania: Wolf Administration: Hunger-Free Campus Initiative Helps College Students Access Free Nutritious Food Options
- 3i Solutions Announces New Leadership Brings a Customer-Focused Approach
- CHOP Helps Develop Platform to Speed Up Drug Development for Kids with Cancer
- Rite Aid Opens Online Scheduling for Flu Vaccines at All Locations